Thursday, June 18, 2009

If I'm Smart, I'll Run Away




Last night, I was doing my nightly duty of cooking for Raquel and me (in my bathrobe) when we decided it was ice cream time. So we hopped in the whip, turned up the ice cream jams (electro pop, duhhh), had a screaming contest and drove to Dairy Queen. Then we ran around the mall taking photos of ourselves enjoying our sweet DQ creations, bought lingerie and hair products and bounced back to the crib, where Raquel showered and I lounged around (watched True Blood) before heading out for the Turf Club donning our new Wrecked and Grey 'fits. Met up with some other magical friends and spent the rest of the night in an inside joke bubble.

I can't believe she's leaving July 1st...and that I have to endure 6 whole weeks without her.

1 comment:

Raquel Medina-Cleghorn said...

awwww!!! i teared up when i read that! you're the best bestie ever!

xo r